Disabled Access Kitchens
VIP Access can design and modify kitchens to suit people with disabilities, and remove obstacles in preparing meals. Creating unique solutions for disabled access kitchens is part of our expertise, empowering the user to be more independent around the house.
Some of the implementations for a wheelchair friendly disabled access kitchen include:
- Wheelchair access under hot plates and preparation area.
- Lowered preparation area.
- Side opening ovens at an accessible height.
- Short distance from oven to heat proof area.
- Accessible cupboard and pantry solutions.
- Open areas for access.
- Easy to use tap fittings.
- Sufficient turning areas.