The portable CarePort unit can be provided as either a stand alone shower or shower & toilet combination, thereby providing an immediate solution for accessible showering and toileting.
The cubicle is suitable for virtually any type of shower stool or commode chair and the shower rose height can be adjusted to suit or simply hand held.
The CarePort can be installed and removed quickly in any room of a home with minimal disruption.
The freestanding unit is safe, easy to clean and conforms to the relevant Australian plumbing and electrical standards and can be supplied with an optional self contained thermostat controlled water heater.
Technical Specifications & Requirements:
- Ramp Size: 1,000mm width x 430mm depth (standard model)
- Ramp Size: 895mm width x 430mm depth (longer model)
- Allow 100mm at rear for plumbing services
- Allow as much space as possible for ease of user access
- 10 amp 240volt power point
- Access to garden tap
- Access to sewer gully trap
- Located close to an openable window or door